When Browsing the Site, the Data Subject is required to consent to the installation of Cookies on his or her computer terminal.
Cookies generally record information relating to Browsing (pages viewed, date and time of viewing, etc.), which may be retrieved during the Data Subject’s subsequent Browsing with transmission of the Personal Data to the Data Controller. The installation of these Cookies requires the Consent of the Data Subject.
Some Cookies are essential to the proper functioning of the Site and do not require the Consent of the Data Subject before installation, we refer to them as functional Cookies.
The Data Subject may refuse to give his Consent to the installation of non-functional Cookies, withdraw his Consent and/or set the Cookies at any time by using the Data Controller’s Cookies Manager below or by configuring his browser himself as follows:
For Mozilla Firefox:
– Choose the “tool” menu then “Options”.
– Click on the “privacy” icon
– Locate the “cookie” menu and select the options that suit you
For Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0:
– Select the “Tools” menu, then “Internet Options”.
– Click on the “Confidentiality” tab
– Select the desired level with the cursor.
For Microsoft Internet Explorer 5:
– Choose the “Tools” menu, then “Internet Options”.
– Click on the “Privacy” tab
– Customise the level” with the cursor
For Netscape 6.X and 7. X:
– Choose the “Edit”> “Preferences” menu
– Confidentiality and Security
For Opera 6.0 and beyond:
– Choose the “File” menu > “Preferences”