Cupcakes with the crunch of a cookie! 🍪
The Ready-to-Drink range is back!
The wait is over! We are delighted to announce that our Ready-to-Drink range is now back in stock.
We produced 12 different versions for a panel of 200 tasters in order to find the very best recipe for our Chocolate, Red Berries and Vanilla recipes.
What has changed?
We have modified all three recipes in order to improve the vitamin and mineral mix and to enhance the overall taste of the recipes. We put a lot of care into selecting our ingredients so that we could offer the highest quality products.
Nothing has changed in terms of the nutritional composition of the recipes. Each Ready-to-Drink bottle is 750ml and provides up to 650kcal, 23g of fat, including 1.8g of saturated fatty acids, 84g of carbohydrates, 23g of protein, 10g of fiber and 33% of your recommended daily intake of vitamins and minerals.
The pros associated with our new recipes...
- No added sugar
- High in protein and fiber
- Natural flavors
- Practical format
- Smooth texture
- Perfect nutritional balance
What is in our Ready-to-Drink range?
- Carbohydrates – Maltodextrin has been selected for its low dextrose equivalent and gives a smooth and creamy texture.
- Proteins – We use soy protein to ensure that you receive all the essential amino acids.
- Lipids – We use canola and sunflower oil for their high levels of unsaturated fatty acids such as omega 6 and omega 3.
The Ready-to-Drink range has a 9-month shelf life. Once opened, a bottle must be stored within a fridge and consumed within 24 hours.